Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Peaceful Trail

Not a lot of people out today.


This route returns me to the scene of last week's endo.  The scene of the crime.

This time I navigated the downhill with experience and without mishap.

It's a short loop that took me down to the waterfront and then back home.






The blossom on the cherry trees were at their best about two days ago.  This orchard is about 300 feet from my house.

As it stands by bike is not in proper shape to tackle the Hilly Billy Roubaix (but then again, either am I).  The cranks keep loosening every 5k and I need to stop and tighten them, I need some padding on the bars if my wrists have any hope of survival, my gear ratio is completely wrong for the hills I anticipate, once again I will need to figure out a workable solution for pedals and there's a lot I don't know about the proper nutrition necessary for a 100k race. Sigh.


1 comment:

  1. Great pic with the cherry trees and dandelions.

    ReplyDelete