Monday, January 14, 2013

Haunted House for Sale

Always looked like something out of the movie "Coraline" to me.  But frankly, I think its a cool looking place too.  32 acres backing onto the Niagara Escarpment, and from there a million dollar view of Lake Ontario.  I'd love to buy this land and build a cabin off the grid but unless the price is lowered by several hundred thousand...




I am quite sure the large home and property are abandoned but I still didn't have the nerve to walk any further up the road.  It just felt like trespassing.  Maybe next time.

Ridge Road is a great ride.  There are lots of homes and properties that tell similar stories and I often stop in front of them and wonder.

If you are interested give Remax agent, Barbara Beers a call :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if this is a wise investment especially for those with weak guts like me. You might want to check out these homes in The Trails at Pioneer Meadows Sparks Nevada instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even in worse shape now. Definitely haunted.

      Delete